Thursday, May 06, 2010

Big news

We have big news about a new adventure for our family. In the fall we will be pulling Will out of public school and I will be homeschooling him. This is a big deal for me since just 6 months ago I said I would NEVER homeschool! Not that I was ever against it just didn't think I could do it. But I feel God calling me to do this. And I serve a BIG and MIGHTY God and over the last 3 or 4 months He has worked on my heart and mind and I am SUPER excited about it now. And I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. As for Cade he will remain at Redland. I have been a little nervous about telling this news as I know some people have neg. feelings about homeschooling but that is ok too.

Carrie

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you! You will do great!!

May 06, 2010 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are going to do GREAT! When you feel God is telling you to do something, you can KNOW He is going to show up and it is going to be wonderful. I am proud of you for being obedient! You will be blessed!

May 06, 2010 11:34 AM  
Blogger Lisha said...

That is something I have occasionally considered, but have not decided it is the right thing for us to do yet. Be strong and courageous:)

May 06, 2010 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Allison G. said...

Carrie--It's a very brave thing to do. I have struggled with the whole working outside the home vs. being a SAHM (and now the opposite) and everyone has very strong opinions about what is best. All that matters is what is best for you and your family at the given time. Good luck!!!!

May 06, 2010 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarrieTaylor said...

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. And yes please pray for us.

May 06, 2010 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Donna Grier said...

Just found your blog... but this is awesome news!!! We need to get together!!!

May 17, 2010 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home