Friday, February 12, 2010

WOW





WOW!! I can't believe it has been 2 years since I have updated this blog!! LOTS have happened over the last years. Just to highlight a little. We sold our house on Jug Factory road in feb 2009 and moved to an apt.(having to get rid of Cabella) Then we started looking for a new place to live and after a few months of looking and deciding if we wanted to buy an existing house or to build again. Well, after looking and moving again we decided we didn't want to EVER move again so we decided to build once again. That took us to purchase 10 acres on Charlierosa Blvd only 1 mile from our old house. On the 10 acres we built our 1800sq ft house and moved in right after Christmas. We LOVE it here!!!! As you can tell my the new title I plan on making our 10 acres a small farm. :-) So to get us started my parents gave the boys 2 new puppies for Christmas.(Photos coming soon) Then I am ordering some baby chick for spring. Oh by the way Boyd is not to happy about this farm thing! LOL Sorry Boyd. But he is enjoying the land he got 2 deer cameras and a feeder for Christmas and was able to put one up the other day and we have captured deer, one buck, turkeys and racoons. I will add those photos with this post. Over the next few months I will be adding photos of our new home. I also started keep 2 babies in Aug. So of course you will be seeing photos of them also on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home