Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Family Lake trip















We all had sooo much FUN at our family lake trip this year!!! Everyone that came made me feel sooo special by coming!!! Everyone who came had a very good reason not to come, such as just having a baby 4 weeks ago on top of already having a 3 year old and having to come from Cullman. One had to take off work and rearrange her work schedule to come. Some had to add another day to their already long trip with a 4 month old baby. Some had to come up with gas money just to come after losing their job. One had to leave her comfort zone to make the trip. :-) See why I feel soooo special!!!! I am sooo blessed to have such a GREAT family and I miss them sooo much!!! Here are some photos of the great time we had!!! The 3 boys have sooo much fun together!!! Thanks again everyone for coming!!!

carrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, I had a great time at the lake, I love my FAMILY, you make my life so special. I am a very lucky person. The pictures are great,you have a wonderful eye for pictures,just wish I was more photogenic(haha) i love my BOYS!!!!

June 13, 2007 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home