Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Braxton and Cristy's visit





Cristy and Braxton came down to visit us last week and we had soooo much FUN!!! Poor little Braxton cry big ole tears when he had to leave! He LOVES us!!! Anyway on Friday morning we took Braxton and Will for a photoshoot and here are some we got of them two together. In the second one they are showing us their muscles!!! SO CUTE!!!! Then we went to the Children Musuem of Fine Arts and let them play but I think me and Cristy had more fun then the boys did. LOL

Carrie

ps Cristy I am still working on proofing Braxtons photoshoot. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie,the boys are sooo cute! I wish we got to see each other more.You are really getting some good shots. I am so proud of you.
Carole

October 24, 2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home