Monday, October 23, 2006

My trip to West Palm Beach





Most of you already know this but for the ones who don't I got to go to West Palm Beach for a childrens natural light photography workshop!!! It was sooooo much FUN!!!!!! I flew out of Atl. Sun Oct 1st and come home on Oct 4th. I roomed with a photographer here in Montgomery and it worked out great so was so sweet. She was actual my life saver b/c I don't travel much and never have so I just rode with her to the airport and followed her around and see got me through all the check points. LOL I am on a photography forum and the photographers on that forum have be soooo help to me in the pass 1 1/2 I have been learning photography so it was so much fun getting to meet some of them in person and just to hang out and talk to other photographers. I learned so much about who I am and what my photography style is. We also got to practice on some models so I have posted some of my photos hope you enjoy.

Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home