Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bethany's Birthday Week at the Lake







Last week we spent the week at the lake with Carole and Bethany for Bethany's 22nd Birthday. Nanny and Nona also came for a few days. We had so much fun!!!!!!! Me and Bethany had forgotten how we are so much alike! I make homemade cupcake and Nanny made chocalate covered strawberries to celebrate Bethany's birthday and the strawberries didn't last 12 hours and the cupcakes didn't last 24 hours! LOL They were just to gooooooddddd! Oh and I gained about 2lbs that week! LOL I think we ate about 6 to 7 times a day. Oh well we were on vacation and we really enjoyed ourselves. : ) Bethany took more pics and I am waiting on her to emial them to me and I will add them later.

Carrie

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristy said...

are you just rubbing it in more? :)
just kidding! i really hate that i missed all the fun but im glad that yall had a good time. carole and bethany needed that. i still want to come down by MYSELF for a nice relaxing weekend. ;)

July 26, 2006 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie
These pictures are great,we did have fun. It will always be one of my favorite vacations. Can't wait to see you and the boys again, soon I hope.
Love Yall
carole

August 11, 2006 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie:
I don't know when I enjoyed two days better.....it was like a whole week's vacation. Thanks for letting me share it with you and the boys along with Nona amd the birthday girl and Carole. The card game with soooooo much fun...us "oldies" beating you young things. Connie and I got a chance to catch up and spend time together on the trip as well. Hope we can do it again soon.
Love yall, Nanny

August 17, 2006 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home