Friday, May 26, 2006

So what have we been up to?

It is summer time for us so we are just taking it easy. We have been swimming some at Jenny's dad's pool and then yesterday we when to our neighborhood pool. It was fun!!! We did go any last year mostly b/c of the boys age. But this year it is sooooo much easier!!! That is why I am glad I had mine so close in age and that why I am now ok with not having any more. I can enjoy my boys growing up. Yesterday afternoon we also went for a walk b/c I wanted to get some excerise. But it is hard to get any excerise when I go with the boys b/c they still walk so slow and get tried so easily. So I decide I would put Will in the backpack and push Cade in the stroller, that way I would get some excerise with 25lbs on my back and I could go a little faster. Well, Cade didn't want to ride in the stroller but he rode his bike and he is fast on that thing. Well, of course we didn't get far b/c Will is heavy!!!! hahahaha oh and I am out of shape!!! So we came back home and put Will in the stroller and Cade on the bike and I got a little work out. I can't wait till next year b/c Will should be able to have Cade's bike and I will get Cade a bigger one and I will get me one and we can all go for a bike ride!!!!! I can't wait! Now I know why God gave me boys!!!!! We are going to have so much fun as they grow up!

carrie

ps I know you all are upset that I didn't take any pics. sorry : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I always love your pics but I also enjoy reading about your life! Thanks for the update!

May 29, 2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Cristy said...

you do so good at updating your blog. of all the family i am better at updating mine but i still dont update often enough.
keep up the good work!

June 18, 2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home