Sunday, July 16, 2006

My 1st Portfolio Photo Shoot and 1st Newborn Shoot







I am soooo excited that I got to do my 1st newborn photo shoot. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! Did I say I loved it???

I when up to Gadsden on Friday and on Saturday morning me and Mandy headed up to Boaz to do the photoshoot for Chris and Jessi Noah's little girl Allie. She is such a sweetie. The photographers on my website that I go to said that most newborn shoot last 3 or more hours but this one didn't. Because she was such a doll. She never cried and didn't even pee or poo on my stuff! I could not have asked for a better baby or better parents. Chris and Jessi thank you so much for sharing your sweet little girl with me for a short time. I really did enjoy it. : )

carrie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! Beautiful!! I wish I had you around when my kiddos were newborns. Those are priceless photos. Great job Carrie!!
Keep lovin' your work!
Amy Downey

July 17, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Cristy said...

im VERY impressed! it looks like all those i see advertised! your doing GREAT. i think your ready!!! what do u think? keep up the good work.
love ya
cristy

July 17, 2006 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, these are beautiful. I am enjoying watching your progress. I am ready for you to photograph my kids! You have quite an eye.
Catherine Watts

July 17, 2006 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! I am SO proud of you. Your lighting is great and conversions right on.

Keep them coming. Can't wait to see more.
Amanda~

August 02, 2006 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home