Monday, March 06, 2006

My Rocking Tough Guy






I just love the rock look!!! Cade on the other hand don't so much but I am working on him!!! I LOVE the Ambercombie look and can't wait till Cade starts wearing Ambercombie Kids which starts at size 8 so we are not too far off. We are in a size 6 now!!!! About a month ago I went ahead and started purchasing his spring and summer outfits and then he when though a huge growth spurt and I had to take back all the clothes I had purchase and get one size bigger along with some jeans to get us though the rest of winter!!!!! Anyway I have been looking for a guy necklace for him and found this one at Target. So I need to start really practicing my photography more and thought I would talk Cade into letting me play dress up with him!!! With a boy this is about all you can do hahahaha! The ones with his hair laying down is more him! : )


carrie

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristy said...

HELLO!
CARRIE YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB! CADE YOU ARE ADORABLE!I LIKE THE ROCK LOOK MYSELF. ITS REALLY CUTE.HOPE EVERY ONE IS GOOD. TALK TO YALL SOON.
CRISTY

March 07, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home