Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dec. 4, 2005

I am going to try this out and see if I can keep it up! I am not good with keeping a journal but I think this would be fun! It will also be a good way for my family and friend to keep updated on our family.

So here it goes.

I have just put the boys to bed and Boyd is at the Atlanta airport picking John and Jenny up from their New York trip. They were suppose to fly into Montgomery at 4:20 pm our time but as you see it is 8:00 pm our time and Boyd is just now trying to find them in the Atlanta airport!!!! We have had a long busy day today. First we go up and went to church then grabbed a bite to eat and headed of the meet mom to pick up the boys who got to stay with nonna this weekend! Got home and Jenny called and Boyd left a little before 5:00pm and then mimi came and picked up Cade and took him to church and then to eat at pickadilly(sp?) She said he ate alot and mom said he ate alot over the weekend at her house! Hope he is not going through a BIG growth spurt b/c I can't afford to buy him a whole new winter wardrobe!!!!! By the way just read this the best you can I am NO writer trust me I can't spell and sometimes write in the wrong words. So sorry if it does not make any sense I am ust trying to help everyone who does get to see us as much as you would like to have a chance to know what is going on in our lives. I am going to try to post photos of what going on here also.

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/carrie26/DSC_1554.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/carrie26/DSC_1583.jpg[/IMG]

4 Comments:

Blogger CarrieTaylor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 04, 2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger CarrieTaylor said...

Sorry, I am going to have to find out how to post photos and will do that another day.

carrie

December 04, 2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hello Carrie....this is a pretty neat thing. I really hate that i don't get to see the boys as much, but i feel like i get to keep up with them with the photos you send. GREAT work by the way!!! Love the one you sent with will on top of the chest of drawers...looked like a magazine. i'll try to do this thing too. love ya, Amy

December 05, 2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Cristy said...

hey everyone!carrie, i love this idea. i will try to do this blog too. i dont know much about it but i will figure it later on tonight. i think its really great and i hope that we can continue to keep in touch.
donnie comes home saturday!!!!!yeah!!!!
this weekend was busy for me and braxton. friday and saturday, lindsey stayed with us and hung out. and sat night kim and zoie came. never a dull moment. . gotta go. love u all!
cristy

December 07, 2005 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home