Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dec. 28, 2005

Hi Everyone!!!! We are finally back online after not having a computer for 2 weeks!!! Boy was I bored without my computer!!! Everyone needs to learn from my mistake and get good virus protection!!! I had some photos on the computer that I had not yet burned to a cd when it crashed but thankfully they were able to recover them for me but just remember to burn your photos onto cds b/c there was a big chance that I could have lost Will's 2nd birthday photos and other great photos forever!

We had a GREAT Christmas and really enjoyed getting to see everyone!! We are now drowning in toys around here. Time to clean out for another yard sale! If I had time I will try to add so photos later.


carrie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

We want pictures!!!!

December 28, 2005 1:14 PM  
Blogger Cristy said...

i enjoyed the holidays and im glad they are over. i also enjoyed seeing every one and i already miss u all.
talk to u soon.
cristy

December 31, 2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home