Wednesday, April 12, 2006

cheeky cheeky fun






I am doing an online children's photography workshop and the lady that put the workshop together is in Austraila. Anyway she encourages you to take photos of children having cheeky cheeky fun. So I am not sure if it is a word she uses or if it is an Austraila thing but here is says she says it is "Cheeky Cheeky is that smile that kids give you when they have just taken the last cookie." So anyway I took the boys out and we played with the sidewalk paint today. It was not a good time of day for taking photos it was high noon in full sun, so I am not so pleased with the photos. : ( Oh well will just have to keep practicing!


carrie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That first one of Will looks like he is on a beach. They are all so good! I really like the ones with the caterpillar too. Thos are my favorites. You are starting to rub off on me - after reading your commentary I went back and looked at the pics - I see what you mean about the light, but they are still precious and much better than anything any of us could have done!
BRAVO!!!

April 14, 2006 6:42 AM  
Blogger Cristy said...

carrie u are amazing! u capture precious memories at perfection. i cant tell u enough how proud i am of your talent and will power.
i LOVE will's hair cut. TOO cute. i miss braxton being that long. but when winter comes, he'll have it back. i like the idea of sidewalk paint. do u have any negative thought about it before i get some? :)
keep up the GREAT work
cristy

April 16, 2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home